www.deettito.blogspot.com/google3c0bb6cdfc116c96.html Fashion Collage: WORK IT! User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://example.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=UPDATED

Friday, January 16, 2015

WORK IT!

Recently I got a job in an office, that is when I realized that I had no work Clothes. My wardrobe was full of all colors and designs of denim. I remembered the number of times I would go shopping and I would give official wear a wide berth. I also moved into my own house which means that I have to buy furniture for my new house, my budget is kind of tight and therefore buying new is out of the question, that means I have to make do with a few clothes. I am telling you it got to a point where I had to wear the same outfit twice in a week. Anyway, I am slowly trying to build my wardrobe and I am going to share with you pictures of outfits that I have been trying out or looking forward to buy.





 I totally fell in love with this grey suit. It is just perfect. As I buy official wear I have come to realize that sometimes you are better of focusing on the quality of fabric than the number of outfits you can buy. So don't be afraid to spend some money on a great outfit.



 You can't go wrong with this black and white outfit. Better still you can always wear the trouser with different kinds of tops  and different kinds of shoes and no one will notice.
This outfit is simple and cute. A black skirt is easy to find and it is affordable.

You an also wear girly colors.



 A green sweater worn over a  plaid shirt doesn't look so bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment