www.deettito.blogspot.com/google3c0bb6cdfc116c96.html Fashion Collage: Pencil Skirt User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://example.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=UPDATED

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pencil Skirt

Welcome to my blog. I love fashion and I have always admired what fashion bloggers do. Since I don't have time to shop for new stuff all the time (I guess I am just broke) neither am I photoegenic I have decide to use photos from other people who can do it, put them together and give you ideas on how you can put together fabulous pieces.

I will start by introducing you to the pencil Skirt. For the longest time I had never imagined myself in it probably because I do not have the legs for it. Of late I have thrown all caution out of the window and I have started embracing them. Here are some photos of what I got as I was trying to figure out how to wear them.

I totally love this look! Who wouldn't? I love the choice of colors

and the skirt fits perfectly.


The black skirt is ideal for the office, you can wear it with a printed top.

Fell free to wear it with a cropped top for a more casual look.


You can't go wrong with polka dots.

This look is just perfect, I love ankara too much. Try out this look and let me know how it goes. See you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment