www.deettito.blogspot.com/google3c0bb6cdfc116c96.html Fashion Collage: Ankara Pants User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://example.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=UPDATED

Friday, January 23, 2015

Ankara Pants

There is a time I was so obsessed with ankara, I would sew my own outfits by hand. That is how impatient I was.I honestly did not have the time and patience to play cat and mouse games with fundis (tailors). So at some point I decide that I was going to sew my own ankara pants by hand, let's just say things didn't go as planned and I ended up changing the pants into a skirt. By the way am I the only person who likes designing my own stuff just to avoid so many unnecessary questions from the tailor? Oh well I guess it's just me. If you decide to go the ankara pants way here is some inspiration...by the way I just love the way they look when you pair them with white vests.  plus some day I am going to share some pictures of the ankara stuff I have sewn by hand then I will see how many thumbs up I will get.








Which one is your favorite?





No comments:

Post a Comment