www.deettito.blogspot.com/google3c0bb6cdfc116c96.html Fashion Collage: Nail it! User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://example.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=UPDATED

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nail it!

Nails, nails, nails...I don't have much to say about this. I am really not a nails person but of late I have been trying to make my nails look good. I am even thinking of getting acrylic nails. Every time I touch water my nails just break therefore my nails do not grow especially the ones on my right hand. How do people's nails look get to look so perfect? Anyway here are some of the designs I will be trying out.

I am trying this out tomorrow.

Did this the other day and people would not stop commenting on my nails. Someone even suggested that the next time I do it I should paint the color of their national flag, not a bad idea I guess.


Great combination.
Totally love this and the channel eyeshadow looks like the one brought me from abroad.
Take care ladies.




No comments:

Post a Comment