www.deettito.blogspot.com/google3c0bb6cdfc116c96.html Fashion Collage: Earring Storage User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://example.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=UPDATED

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Earring Storage

How do you store your earrings? After struggling to untangle my earrings I had to do something about how I store my jewellery especially earrings. I am an earring lover and the bigger they are the better. I value my earrings so much that if one gets lost I feel like a piece of me is gone, losing an earring is enough to ruin a nice evening out no matter how cheap the earring was. I can't count the number of times that I have nearly walked home because I bought earrings with all my money. Anyway I came across some earring storage ideas that will help you. The last picture is my collection of earrings. I used an old picture frame and a sack.






No comments:

Post a Comment